Saturday, April 3, 2010

{93/365] Splash


The weather didn't cooperate for our Easter egg hunt. The sun did come out later in the day and Aiden got to test out his rain boots. They are a size too big but they still did the job!



The Easter bunny has been to the house already. When I put Aiden to bed I asked him what the Easter bunny was going to bring him. He said maracas. Oops- the big bunny and I didn't get that memo. We don't really have big plans tomorrow- church and then dinner at my parents. Easter Sunday is always my favorite service. Love the music. Happy Easter everyone!
post signature

5 comments:

The Hines Family said...

Looks like Aiden was just as excited about trying out his rainboots as he would have been with an egg hunt. Such cute pictures! Happy Easter!

lorabelle said...

Okay, I'm sitting here laughing like crazy because Allie was just playing with her maracas about an hour ago!
She was watching her "Dora" Easter Egg Hunt DVD on her little player and having a snack before bed time when she told me that she needed her instruments. The maracas were the only ones I could find in the near vicinity...
Gotta get the boy some maracas Mommy!

Happy Easter!

Jessica said...

I love that it looks like the road is mostly dry and Aiden has to run through the only puddle. He's too cute.

kelly said...

I am loving your photos! I especially love the one where he's splashing into the puddle and you can see his reflection in the puddle!

Anne said...

There's just something so classic about a boy splashing in a puddle...I love it!! We have similar pics of Miles, except he is splashing in MUD puddles. Ugh. Boys ;)